Why did we pair our powerful CBD with these natural ingredients?
- Early studies suggest that it might help relieve insomnia and anxiety.
- It appears to boost the level of gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) in the brain.
- This compound lowers brain activity, which may help you relax and sleep better.
- Has been used for centuries as a natural remedy to help reduce inflammation, calm the mind and help with sleep
- It is commonly regarded as a mild tranquilizer
- Its calming effects may be attributed to an antioxidant called apigenin, which is found in abundance in chamomile
- An amino acid that interacts with the brain chemicals important to sleep and the timing of your biological clock‰Ûªs sleep-wake cycle.
- Provides an extra dose of sleep-inducing amino acids that reportedly help counter sleep disturbances.